Linda Reznik, Artist Manager will be attending:
Performing Arts Exchange (PAE)
Hyatt Regency Hotel Atlanta
Add a little brass to your season!
Each year, tens of thousands of people at home and on the road enjoy the music of River City Brass. Currently, the band has one of the most active schedules among American touring ensembles, performing dozens of concerts on tour each year for community performing arts series, corporate events, major music festivals and more.
The River City Brass’s unique repertoire, virtuoso musicians, and accessible performances make the ensemble an ideal choice for presenters.
The band is also available for performances as an octet, quintet, quartet, and more.
Residency & Outreach
Educating people about American music is central to the mission of River City Brass. River City Brass is America's only fully professional brass band. The band's accessibility, affordability, and roster of trained and experienced educators ideally position it to offer great engagement and outreach programs to schools and community groups.
- Side-by-side programs offer students an opportunity to rehearse and perform onstage with the musicians of River City Brass. Up to 100 participants can be accommodated.
- Masterclasses bring small groups of students together with River City Brass musicians for one-on-one learning. The band also offers clinics that can be designed for students at the elementary, middle, high school and college levels.
- 30-feet wide x 30-feet deep performance space (flexible)
- Flat, hard stage surface
- White wash light
- Four high quality vocal microphones
- 30 armless, straight-back chairs
- 35 music stands
- Blockbusters & Broadway: film and stage favorites
- Christmas Brasstacular: a festive holiday program
- Celtic Celebration: music of Ireland and Scotland, played by our unique fusion of brass and bagpipes
- Big Band Brass: hot big band, jazz, and swing charts
- Concert in the Park: summertime favorites for your outdoor venues
- Star Spangled Brass: for July and November
- Brasstacular: a specially selected blend of RCB repertoire - including big band, Broadway, classic rock, and patriotic standards